The Best Things In Life Are Simple
When it comes to pasta, we wholeheartedly believe that simple, fresh ingredients are the key to knocking it out of the park. This Shrimp Scampi recipe is zesty, fresh & full of flavor yet simple to make. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 1 cup unoaked Chardonnay
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2.5 tbsp Butter
- 5 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped Parsley
- 2 tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano (optional)
1) In a medium bowl, mix together Chardonnay, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper. Set aside.
2) Over medium heat, melt 2 tbsps olive oil & 2.5 tbsp butter in a large, nonstick pan.
3) Add minced garlic to the pan and sauté until it is a light golden color.
4) Add white wine mixture into the pan. Turn the heat to medium-high and stir the mixture occasionally it has reduced by half.
5) After the mixture has reduced by half, add the shrimp to the pan and stir until the shrimp is no longer pink.
6) Add lemon juice to the pan and stir for 1 minute.
7) Turn off heat and add the cooked spaghetti noodles, tossing with tongs to evenly distribute the sauce.
8) Garnish with chopped parsley & Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.